We are looking for an experienced sales & marketing manager with a proven record within the manufacturing sector.
Reporting to the Sales Director the Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales initiatives, creating engaging advertisements, promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives. The sales and marketing manager will also manage both the marketing and the sales staff and will perform managerial duties to meet the company’s operations goals.
The sales and marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
What will make you stand out?
To be a successful sales and marketing manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
The successful candidate will have the passion for growth and career progression trajectory.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Develop a company website to show the true potential of NSF Controls Ltd. along with other social media methods in order to increase presence in targeted business sectors.
- Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Understand & Maintaining relationships with existing and new clients by making regular visits both UK and overseas, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Organise & attend project meetings where necessary to increase pressure when required in order to meet required deadlines.
- Work with Commercial analysis on all prices, quotations and form design which is presented to customers.
- Oversee the long-term direction and expansion of the business in conjunction with the directors and managers within the business.
- Proactively seek and explore new business opportunities.
- At least 10 years experience in sales ideally from a manufacturing business.
- Experience of departmental budget and people management.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills with the capability of preparing sales & marketing campaigns.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Be able to lead and team, have drive & desire to have a long-term future within NSF Controls Ltd.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Some knowledge of engineering would be an advantage.
Alongside a competitive salary the successful candidate will benefit from:-
- 4 day working week (37 hrs per week, Monday to Thursday)
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Company Pension Contributory Scheme
- Life Insurance x 3 salary
- On site parking
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Yorkshire, BD21 5EF: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Sales: 10 years (required)
Work Location: In person